Cameron does U turn on fuel stabilizer.

I have just seen on the Daily Politics show that the government is going to do a U turn on the promised fuel stabilizer.

I am beginning to wonder if this Government will keep any of its promises it made before the election?

He never promised a fuel stabiliser, only that he would look into the feasibility of one. I for one think it would be unworkable anyway, and would probably come back to bite us if the price of oil ever plummeted again like it did a couple of years ago.

I have just seen on the Daily Politics show that the government is going to do a U turn on the promised fuel stabilizer.

I am beginning to wonder if this Government will keep any of its promises it made before the election?

the reason he has changed his tune is clear, everyone is still filling up the cars so adding another few pence will not make no difference...we will still buy it...

He never promised a fuel stabiliser, only that he would look into the feasibility of one. I for one think it would be unworkable anyway, and would probably come back to bite us if the price of oil ever plummeted again like it did a couple of years ago.

I see Cooks have put a 4% surcharge on their flights raising costs to Greece and Turkey by about £25, wonder if they will come down if fuel prices drop, I won't hold my breath.

Archived