How long does it take to pass a driving test on average?

I'm 16 (very nearly 17) and naturally, I will be taking driving lessons and hoping to eventually pass. I was just wondering how long this tends to take on average? I was under the impression it would take around 4 months.

Also any tips/ advice would be appreciated. Oh and insurance recommendations please.

Took me about 30 minutes, but it depends on the examiner and which route they choose.:)

How would you know how long girls/women take to pass?

You are so wrong, anyway.

There is no discernible pattern, each male or female driver comes to the task of driving with a set of abilities and/or weaknesses that has very little to do with gender.

That's not me being pc, it's the plain truth.

You left out Luck,from what ive seen many have used it :hihi:

:hi I am a fully qualified driving instructor - I do 30 hours intensive or semi intensive many pupils pass within 3 weeks some within 1 week all depends on individuals preference for learning. Some prefer weekly lessons - Be careful not to get bad habits having practice with family and friends !! call 07944 084172 for current offers !

As a driving instructor it varies from pupil to pupil.If you pass between 20 and 30 hours with the current driving test you will have done well.

The driving standard agency which set the driving test recommend 40 hours with an adi and 30 hours private practice.

My web site is http://www.p1driveschool.com where you can get more information on the theory test and driving test

I'm 16 (very nearly 17) and naturally, I will be taking driving lessons and hoping to eventually pass. I was just wondering how long this tends to take on average? I was under the impression it would take around 4 months.

Also any tips/ advice would be appreciated. Oh and insurance recommendations please.

I passed after 13 lessons and i had 2 lessons (2 hours) per week.

Passed the test first time

The insurnance prices almost made me cry :(

Archived