Weird question, new car and fishing gear

my cars just been written off (dont ask, not my fault anyway) and i am gonna have rto buy a new car, for work, days out and to take 2 people fishing,

is a ford focus big enough for 2 sets of coarse match tackle (2 seat boxes, 2 holdalls, 2 bait bags and bits)

ive only got about 2k so its gonna have to be a used car, but dont want an estate car cos i thhink they are ugly, any reccomendations people ?

I should think a Focus might be big enough. I've got a Peugeot 406 estate (i know you said you didn't want an estate) but it's huge.! Me and my son take everything.... including the kitchen sink and there's loads of room.

deffo look at an estate,i had a pug307 sw great for fishing but a crap motor lol,i've got a 3 series bmw now does the job,if you dont want an estate look at mondeo/vectra hatch back plenty big enough think i'm going for a vauxhall signum next they got plenty of room aswell

I have an Audi A4, its bloody useless for getting tackle in, i just about get what i need in and have no chance of getting two lots of tackle in and i dont take that much. I use to have Sierra estate it was brilliant with loads room.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived