Would you let your children listen to Justin Bieber?

Well I for one didn't know it meant that, and I'm pretty sure most children don't know that either. In fact I am almost 100% certain that just about all children will think it means "Forget You" as that's what is being sung!:roll:

The song is called "<REMOVED> You" but the radio edit is "forget you" youngens know this so sing the unedited version.

Play it with your gran kids around and see what they sing

There isn't much that I would protect my children from. But images of a child singing eenie meenie lover with half naken women dancing round them is a bridge too far! This pre pubescent walking doller sign needs stringing up!!

you know yor getting old when..your grandchildren love justin bieber....me myself remember donny osmond and osmond mania.:hihi::hihi:

i must admit the lyrics are something left to be desired these days..but i remember the days of my ding a ling and get it on bang a gong.. young kids dont really know what its about do they..justin bieber just a teen idol..c mon how many songs have been banned cause of their lyrics..the kids love em more,as we did wen we were young. :)

Archived