If You Had A Time Machine - What Would You Change? Personal And World

Me? I would never have met the wreck. And win massive amounts on betting and the lottery, and move to America and drink myself to death. Or die wrecking a Veyron into a famous actors car.

Plus, anybody whoever had me over, I would send ex SAS blokes round to scare them.

What would you do? And no 'kill hitler' stuff, that would be boring.

I would invent nutella

I'd name change the name of the colour blue to "din"

I'd make lots of false predictions

I would travel to USA and become friends with a young Bill Gates and record myself suggesting the idea of Windows to him

I would make cave paintings depicting teletubbies joyriding wooly mammoths

I'd get on the bus for 2p

I'd watch old Grange Hill and Jossy's Giants

I'd look at my watch WHILE travelling back through time

I would invent nutella

I'd name change the name of the colour blue to "din"

I'd make lots of false predictions

I would travel to USA and become friends with a young Bill Gates and record myself suggesting the idea of Windows to him

I would make cave paintings depicting teletubbies joyriding wooly mammoths

I'd get on the bus for 2p

I'd watch old Grange Hill and Jossy's Giants

I'd look at my watch WHILE travelling back through time

Total classic :D

If time travel backwards were possible, it will happen, has already happened, and we'd know about it.

If it's possible, someone in the long distant future will find it, and will come back, at which point we'll know the secrets, or at least have evidence that it is possible.

We don't, therefore it isn't.

If time travel backwards were possible, it will happen, has already happened, and we'd know about it.

If it's possible, someone in the long distant future will find it, and will come back, at which point we'll know the secrets, or at least have evidence that it is possible.

We don't, therefore it isn't.

Actually, somebody could have changed history several times already and we'd have no way of knowing, because whichever change took place last, would be the only present we'd ever know, nothing would seem different to us

Actually, somebody could have changed history several times already and we'd have no way of knowing, because whichever change took place last, would be the only present we'd ever know

You're dependant then on people who have access to the technology never telling anyone when they came back.

Imagine a plane hadn't been invented. All of a sudden a few people can travel, and see people in far off countries, who haven't seen the plane before. Those people who'd flown would always, always explain how they'd got there. Even if only 1% did, as the technology becomes more available, more people would tell.

Much like aviation became a recognised and available form of travel, the word would soon spread throughout time, rather than throughout distance, and people throughout time would learn how it was done, and that people in the future had done it. The plane is a good example. Time travel would be a new method of travel, yet to be invented, but by it's future invention, it would spread on the areas that it travelled to. Same with time travel, but with time travel, you're considered new times in history, rather than new locations in the same time.

I think that makes sense. :D

You're dependant then on people who have access to the technology never telling anyone when they came back.

Imagine a plane hadn't been invented. All of a sudden a few people can travel, and see people in far off countries, who haven't seen the plane before. Those people who'd flown would always, always explain how they'd got there. Even if only 1% did, as the technology becomes more available, more people would tell.

Much like aviation became a recognised and available form of travel, the word would soon spread throughout time, rather than throughout distance, and people throughout time would learn how it was done, and that people in the future had done it. The plane is a good example. Time travel would be a new method of travel, yet to be invented, but by it's future invention, it would spread on the areas that it travelled to. Same with time travel, but with time travel, you're considered new times in history, rather than new locations in the same time.

I think that makes sense. :D

I'd not have read this, I've got head ache now...:D

Archived