If You Had A Time Machine - What Would You Change? Personal And World

We'd never know the past has been changed.

I was saying that when the time traveller returned "home" his past would have changed as well as ours.

The time traveller would never know the past had changed either.

Open a bank account with a penny in 1800 then go and claim the interest in the future.

HAH! nice one!

I was saying that when the time traveller returned "home" his past would have changed as well as ours.

The time traveller would never know the past had changed either.

Excellent :thumbsup:

1.I would retrain as a makeup artist and get a mac pro card :)

2.Write all the songs for the beatles and own the copyrights.

3.Date Gordon Brown

4.Slap Nick Clegg with a wet fish

5.Invent chocolate

6.Invent the internet

Another classic! :)

Too true :D I would have hit Nick Clegg with something harder though.

Careful! - remember this is a family forum... :hihi:

I'd like to travel back and stop to see if the conspiracy theorists were/are right.

1. I'd stand in the tunnel in Paris, and wait for the Limo carrying the Princess of Wales and Dodi - just in time to see Rhys Jones buckle up...
  2. I'd like to see the planting of the explosives in WTC 1 and WTC 2, months before the event takes place...
  3. I'd like to see the Feds removing the Gold reserves from beneath WTC 7 the day before the building inexplicably collapses...
  4. I'd like to see those blamed for 7/7, and hear them talk of how they have been recruited by MI5 to take part in what they believe is to be a training exercise in London, to help train the emergency services & counter the terrorist threat...

I have no real bias either way on the above - but it would be nice to find out and be able to report the truth - one way or the other...

Archived