Scientific afterlife hypothesis

Yeah, transferred into random heat and grounded tiny electrical surges, and of course chemical energy consumed by bacteria and animals.

What it won't do is stay in a coherent, structured form.

WhAt are you calling the present state of your brain a coherent structured form of energy ? ( it is Radom electrical surges through brain matter )

How do you know or think you can interpret the change out mind will take after you die as coherent!??

Your mind will make a change when you die !

Scitificaly thier defiantly is a afterlife for this energy which is called your mind !

You don't have a personality when you're born, you have a pretty unstructured brain which forms connections as you experience the early years of your life.

Yes, your DNA has an affect, I've never said it didn't. The key point though is that you are a combination of both DNA and experience, which means a clone of you won't be you.

Hah hey you are not critically thinking what you are saying!

You are so wrong and clearly don't know how amazing the human body or life is !

The human brain when born clearly is developed fully functioning and has some how learnt all by it's self how to breath , see , hear and regulate the body !

It already knows what to do when it's hungry , cold , etc

A baby clearly already has a personality within the first few days or weeks !

It certainly isn't fully functioning, it isn't finished developing until about the age of 24.

Some personality, not a fully developed one, in fact I don't think there's such a thing as fully developed. Your personality keeps changing throughout your life.

WhAt are you calling the present state of your brain a coherent structured form of energy ? ( it is Radom electrical surges through brain matter )

Nothing random about it, unless you're having an epileptic fit.

How do you know or think you can interpret the change out mind will take after you die as coherent!??

I said not coherent. It looses coherence as it's support structure falls apart and the energy in it dissipates into the environment.

Yeah, change into a small burst of energetic noise and then be gone.

Scitificaly thier defiantly is a afterlife for this energy which is called your mind !

No, there isn't.

Nothing random about it, unless you're having an epileptic fit.

I said not coherent. It looses coherence as it's support structure falls apart and the energy in it dissipates into the environment.

Yeah, change into a small burst of energetic noise and then be gone.

No, there isn't.

Hey again you are showing your compete lack in knowledge into how the body works !

You are implying your brain powers you to make some noise at the point o death ?!!

No we are talking about the electrical energy contained with in your brain !

That does not power your vocal cords ! Yes it will tell them what too do !

But this is one of many many comands the brain does !

Like I said befoe we and othe life forms are born with a compete fuctioning mind that has Learnt to do things that it has never done before , that it has never seen before or experinced !

A spider will know how to build a web ! How to hunt it's Pray while still in it's egg!

And many other millions of reasons !

Hey again you are showing your compete lack in knowledge into how the body works !

You are implying your brain powers you to make some noise at the point o death ?!!

You need to read my post more carefully, I said energetic noise, as in noise on the electromagnetic spectrum

No we are talking about the electrical energy contained with in your brain !

That does not power your vocal cords ! Yes it will tell them what too do !

But this is one of many many comands the brain does !

Like I said befoe we and othe life forms are born with a compete fuctioning mind that has Learnt to do things that it has never done before , that it has never seen before or experinced !

A spider will know how to build a web ! How to hunt it's Pray while still in it's egg!

And many other millions of reasons !

Some behaviours are instinctive and don't need learning, the human brain is quite impressive in it's ability to learn though. But that doesn't mean that your stores of electrical and chemical energy are going anywhere together when you die.

For crying out loud will you stop saying I would be a new human being, it is my original DNA which is the essential me. My body is irrelevant, my body is not me.

Your DNA is the biological you.

The conciousness that defines you is built up over your life.

Of course you would be different.

Except my brain will decay but my DNA won't. :)

Of course your DNA would decay (unless otherwise preserved).

I'm still as stubborn as ever. No change there. :D

You're still as obtuse as ever (even when wrong):loopy:

For crying out loud will you stop saying I would be a new human being, it is my original DNA which is the essential me. My body is irrelevant, my body is not me.

Actually, somewhere around 0.2-1 kg of you (hard to calculate exactly and depending on your body weight) is DNA. It will decay just like the rest of you unless you preserve it somehow (cold storage is best).

About 50% of the information encoded by your DNA is copied across to your children if you have any of course.

Actually, somewhere around 0.2-1 kg of you (hard to calculate exactly and depending on your body weight) is DNA. It will decay just like the rest of you unless you preserve it somehow (cold storage is best).

About 50% of the information encoded by your DNA is copied across to your children if you have any of course.

Hi Crayfish. :)

Archived