New bar on West Street - Tiger Works

Floggers

I'll agree about the cocktails being poor. Some of the worst I've tasted in Sheffield (apart from the usual jugs of rubbish that weatherspoons etc churn out).

For worse cocktails though, try the renamed Olive Bar. Don't know whether it's now called "Bar" or "Great Gatsby". Quite easily the worst "proper" cocktails I've ever had. Any cocktail barperson who can't make a decent Whiskey Sour shouldn't be behind the bar.

I'll agree about the cocktails being poor. Some of the worst I've tasted in Sheffield (apart from the usual jugs of rubbish that weatherspoons etc churn out).

For worse cocktails though, try the renamed Olive Bar. Don't know whether it's now called "Bar" or "Great Gatsby". Quite easily the worst "proper" cocktails I've ever had. Any cocktail barperson who can't make a decent Whiskey Sour shouldn't be behind the bar.

I guess it depends who serves you, but I know one of the barmen there is very well versed in the art of mixology.

I guess it depends who serves you, but I know one of the barmen there is very well versed in the art of mixology.

If thats the case could you ask him to have a word with the rest of the bar staff about it? Whilst I enjoyed the looks and feel of the place I will not be going back based on the drinks alone.. which, I'd imagine, will also stop lots of other customers going in.

What are the standard of the ladies who attend this establishment?

Are we talking decent women, or are we talking women with tattoos who swear, who live on the Wybourn?

I'm not saying all women from the Wybourn have tattoos and swear, but 98% of them do.

What are the standard of the ladies who attend this establishment?

Are we talking decent women, or are we talking women with tattoos who swear, who live on the Wybourn?

I'm not saying all women from the Wybourn have tattoos and swear, but 98% of them do.

:hihi: I'm not certain but I think most of us ladies there were dressed rather well! Did notice there were a few "older ladies" looking for a younger man though!

• 10 months later...
I go in to Tiger Works every week and the cocktails are one of the main reasons we go in. It's a good place, the music's great and the prices are reasonable.

You just joined the forum, and now have 3 posts.

These 3 posts are all on old threads about this bar - Which means you have done a forum search for 'Tiger Works' to drag them back up.

:suspect:

Archived