New bar on West Street - Tiger Works

Floggers

Stimpy - I guess it must have but im not certain. This must have been the first friday of March? On the plus side the cocktails were hideous but there was far too much alcohol in them so a cheap night for everyone ;)

Ohhhh thread mine!

Seeing as its here I may as well answer Tess! :hihi:

It would be a shame if it had been sold. I Put a lot of effort into the place back in the day. It's always interesting to hear how things are once you move on.:)

I hate to admit it but the cocktails when we first opened weren't the best they should have been, the menu was too large and the staff struggled to learn them all properly. I can happily report that we have long since perfected a smaller menu and I'm sure that you will find that they are pretty good, even if I do say so myself!! Let me know your thoughts

I hate to admit it but the cocktails when we first opened weren't the best they should have been, the menu was too large and the staff struggled to learn them all properly. I can happily report that we have long since perfected a smaller menu and I'm sure that you will find that they are pretty good, even if I do say so myself!! Let me know your thoughts

That may be correct.

Is it still the original owner from '05 ish or has it been recently purchased?

Just satisfying my curiosity! :D

Archived