Dial-A-Phone. Help!

Has anybody used this website to for a pay monthly contract?

I'm after a new contract & this website has a far better deal than anywhere else for the phone I'm after.

It has quite a low overall rating (but then again so does carphone warehouse).

So obviously I am pretty skeptical.

Anybody have any stories? Good or bad.

Thanks

x

I bought a phone through Dial-a-Phone last month and just got my cash back cheque in the post today. A good experience all round except when I spoke to T-mobile to change my number over my package was not quite as I expected, however it was changed over the phone, so might be worth a check. Also don't forget to cancel the gadget helpline (and insurance if you want) that you have to take out when you sign up before your first bill.

Might be worth checking a cash back site like Quidco as if you through them then you can get some extra money back (about £45 in my case). Not bad for 5 mins effort.

One last thing to mention is that if you look at the bottom of the Dial-a-Phone website you'll see that they are part of Phones4U. Knowing that they had the backing of a big company, and the amount of cash back available is what persuaded me to use them in the end.

They have always been great with me. One thing to look out for, you get the first month's insurance free automatically then after that it is £5 or so- you just have to call up to cancel it which is very easy but if you forget then it will just be added to your bill. All the free gifts and cashback I have got through it have been sent out straight away and fine. Just got a new contract last month with £400 cashback :D

Archived