Looking to sponser a local team.

Hi all,

I hope I've posted this in the correct section, Aplogies if I placed it incorrectly.

I may be interested in sponsoring a local sports team.

If anyone is connected to a local club and can provide me with a few details please PM me or email me (Email address is on my website, click my sig to get to it.)

Thanks,

Paul.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all,

I hope I've posted this in the correct section, Aplogies if I placed it incorrectly.

I may be interested in sponsoring a local sports team.

If anyone is connected to a local club and can provide me with a few details please PM me or email me (Email address is on my website, click my sig to get to it.)

Thanks,

Paul.

Which sports are you interested in sponsoring in particular?

http://www.sheffieldkickboxingclub.co.uk

We compete locally in front of large audiences.

For your sponsorship you also get a complimentary VIP Table at the big event.

This is an example of what to expect from our guys:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vamk9xOmaUQ

So far we have managed to keep an 85% Win Ratio.

• 3 months later...

Paul if you are interested in sponsoring a football team with a bunch of hard working lads who could help improve the reputation of your company with their ethics then you should sponsor norton oaks u21.

We are the feeder team of norton oaks who since their formation have won numerous promotions and are now in the meadowhall league, but has we are a new team just entering the under 21 league this year we could do with a bit of help has I have done the majority of the work and paid the majority of the bills already. This is difficult whilst I am at university so the extra bit of help would be thanked immensely.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived