The Levellers + Dreadzone + Back To The Planet Friday 13th May @ O2 Academy

O2Academy

Levellers + Dreadzone + Back to the Planet

O2 Academy Sheffield

Fri 13 May 11 POSTPONED New date: Saturday 17th December 2011

Doors open: 6pm

Due to huge demand, Levellers add extra dates to their 2011 tour, playing 1991 album 'Levelling The Land' live and in its entirety, followed by favourites from their extensive back catalogue.

Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult

Under 21s require I.D to purchase alcohol

http://www.o2academysheffield.co.uk/event/24635/levellers-tickets

Bad timing isnt it? I'd really like to go to this for a good trip down memory lane - I used to go & watch them a lot around Levelling the land time - plus BTTP plus Dreadzone BUT.. I'm playing at Bearded Theory - though would be going to the festival anyway as no doubt will quite few folk who'd have gone to this... bah...

btw - did anyone go to the Levellers first gig at the Octagon - be about June 91 - I think it was one of the biggest gigs they'd done up until then and still is one of my all time fave gigs...

btw - did anyone go to the Levellers first gig at the Octagon - be about June 91 - I think it was one of the biggest gigs they'd done up until then and still is one of my all time fave gigs...

hm according to my gig book glastonbury 94s the first time ive seen em, although ive missed out the whole of 91 so i mightve seen em then lol, i dunno.

ive seen back to the planet loads earlier than the levs, also seen dreadzone a couple of times

hm according to my gig book glastonbury 94s the first time ive seen em, although ive missed out the whole of 91 so i mightve seen em then lol, i dunno.

ive seen back to the planet loads earlier than the levs, also seen dreadzone a couple of times

The levellers went off the boil a bit by 93 - but their gigs around 90/91 were some of the best i've ever been to..

• 2 months later...

We regret to inform you that the Levellers ‘Levelling The Land Live’ gig on the 13th May has been postponed due to unforeseen circumstances until Saturday 17th December 2011. Original tickets remain valid for the rescheduled dates. Refunds are available at the point of purchase if you are unable to attend the new dates. Sincere Apologies and we hope to see you in December.

Archived