What do you need to be a security guard/bouncer?

I dont want to be a Surgeon, a professional footballer, I dont want to work down a mine, or in a steelworks, I dont want to be in the army navy or airforce, there are lots of things I dont want to do.

Does that therefore entitle me to critiscise, denigrate or attempt to belittle anyone who does?

PS what do you do that makes you so superior?

Why on Earth would I want to be a bouncer/security guard? Those are jobs for little people.

No brains, shovels for hands and a police record.
not true im afraid, i know of 3 doorstaff one is an architect, one a physics teacher and another an english teacher, i also know many who are plumbers,electricians,tilers and bus drivers among other things.

While having hands like shovels may help in some way in a few of these jobs im quite sure the other qualities you describe dont fit the bill at all with 99% of doorstaff

I would think twice before doing that type of job, know someone who did that type of job at the niche, came home with blood on his shirt every time.
thats a sign of where you work, not the type of work Aries22, there are plenty of places around sheffield where the op could become a valued member of a team. the problem with niche was the fact the clientelle wernt exactly the best behaved to start with, over inflated ego's, and throwing the word respect around all night without actually giving anyone else it.

everywhere has trouble on occasion, but a good team can deal with it without it impacting the rest of the night for the people who are out to have good time.

Hey do you like my avatar?

Hey. Do you like people thinking you are a right royal tit?

@ the OP. I don't know the answer to your question but thatnks for bringing it up as this is something i am starting to get interested in. Albiet not on the bouncer level. I think i am suited to something more like close protection.

• 3 months later...

Archived