1. 1. who will you vote for next time

• labour
    • lib dem
    • conserative
    • ukip
    • green
    • bnp

UKIP sounds like a good idea. :D

Sleep related puns aside, I intend to write "None of the above" on my next ballot paper.

It won't achieve any less than voting for any of the other options and spolit papers are at least totaled up.

You voted Con/ Lib Dem in last election, do you admit then that you got it wrong?

As you have previously stated, you live in Baaaaaaaarnsley, how did you vote today?

Im against the new voting system the lib dems have proposed,i think some will find it rather confusing.Im not saying 1st past the post is fair,but iv not heard a better alternative,and ranking parties doesnt seem the best idea iv heard.

Yes the Lib-Dems have a history of betrayal, thats why they are called the Lib Dems lol. The tories have found a convenient bank created worldwide slump to blame it on the Labour party and they are using it as means to wipe out the remains of the welfare system. Dont get me wrong i'm not a fan of the current Labour Party even with the middle class Milliband collective. But you can bet your bottom dollar that the gulf between rich and poor will be of Victorian proportions once they have finished. Labour may have overspent as you see it, but at least they were willing to consider recuperating it from those who had successfully ripped off the country, for the necessity of keeping the NHS,Schools and the public sector ticking along. Don't believe me.... look at the current bank bonuses, Murdoch's possible purchase of Bskyb, the massive redundancies within the public sector, yet investment in the south and the private sector, cuts in projects in the North. The Lib Dems have sold their rotten souls to the devil incarnate for a small piece of the action. At the end of 5 years of this, when possibly 5 or 6 million are on the dole and public services are a long forgotten luxury and the NHS has become a third world organisation, you will be treating Brown like a bloody economic genius. People have short memories after the devastation that thatcher imposed on this city, which has even now not recovered now from her axe. In future the Labour party should wake up from its blairite promiscuity with middle England and get back to why they exist as a party.If you want to see the difference in affluence, then pop down to the home counties and see

Do you realise that in May it's a referendum regarding a change in the voting system not a local/general election?

Therefore listing parties is irrelevant list yes or no for electoral change.

It is both; although I don't know if this is the one year in every four that Sheffield has no elections, because it has no county council.

Indeed both - 2009 was the last year in four with no local elections (apart from the East Ecclesfield ward by-election which took place the week before). Probably going to vote Labour as it seems the only credible way to get Scriven out (and therefore give Clegg a bloody nose). Unless anyone knows of any better way. If a General Election were imminent, I am not sure who I would vote for.

Archived