Spray tan business

Hello everyone,

I am thinking of starting up a mobile spray tanning business. I have yet to have my training so any advice on good training in Sheffield would be helpful please. Also do you think there is a demand for mobile spray tanning in the north sheffield area? or would people rather go to a salon for this service? any advice would be really welcomed.

Thanks

Kerry

Jus think of the fuel, car insurance, business insurance and how long it takes to put the spray tent/booth up. It would work if you sprayed more than one person. I suppose you wouldn't have to hire premesis but you could have quite a gap between clients and they don't always keep appointment time if you go to them. Hairdresser and beauty/nail friends have told me this so I'm not making it up.

hi im a hairdresser/beautician but in barnsley i gave up to be a mummy but still now and again do it for friends and family ect, my main takings weekends, a pinup makeup and spray tan i found alot of people liked having this done in their homes as its more comfortable for them,

i will inbox you some contacts to help you get qualified and set up ect, i used good products and took my time but people liked this and paid extra they dont mind paying that little bit more for a good nice job, good look with it all i think its a fab idea and with all the hype about safe tanning nowadays go for it its alot safer for people and if you need a model for practacing feel free to message me :) xxx

Archived