Labour increase majority in Barnsley as Lib Dems lose deposit.

Scriven is a puppet like Clegg. About as much credibility as a convict. He always comes across to me as well out of his depth, same as clegg really

When you see him on telly he sounds as though he's a bit simple! That must be what attracted him to the Lib Dems. Thank God he and the other liars and turrncoats will soon be out on their ear.

Scriven is a puppet like Clegg. About as much credibility as a convict. He always comes across to me as well out of his depth, same as clegg really

Ever heard a Julie Dore interview?

Funny this morning - she was on the radio saying one thing, and the Green Party then had to ring up to correct what she had just said. Julie Dore was trying to make out the Green Party were the problem, when in fact is was a little Labour ploy in action.

I'm reading an article on how Labour PFI deals are making the MOD pay £22 for a basic lightbulb. I think you and your party may be the plank.

And we are being forced to hold a referendum on the alternative vote that costs £250 million when the country is in recession just to please Cleggy and the wet blankets called the lib dums. Well i hope the country votes no as it looks like in the polls and give a massive up yours to the lib dums, then they can crawl back under the stone they came from

And we are being forced to hold a referendum on the alternative vote that costs £250 million when the country is in recession just to please Cleggy and the wet blankets called the lib dums. Well i hope the country votes no as it looks like in the polls and give a massive up yours to the lib dums, then they can crawl back under the stone they came from

£250 million is nothing compared to the hundreds of billions wasted with PFI.

You really are daft!

Bet you are all glad that the Lib Dems have managed to get this through for the people of Sheffield today though...(Copied from Jonathans post on another thread..)

As of a few minutes ago the council has set the council tax level for 2011-12 at £855 for band A (£983 including South Yorkshire precepts, £81.92 per month, £61.44 with single-person discount). Full updated list at mdfs.net.

Jonathan Harston is no longer a member of Sheffield City Council and any statement he makes is entirely his own opinion.

Archived