Anyone going to the Corp this Saturday??

foxycoxy

Hi Everyone!!

Just wanting to know if anyone is going to the Corp this Saturday and fancied having a chat and a few bevvies?:partyhat:

I'm not new to the scene but haven't been clubbing in a long while, me and my fiance want to meet some new people:wave:

So either post here or, if you see a goth type laydee with long black and purple/glowing dreads and a very tight corset on, come and say hi (i usually answer to Coxy!!).

Hope to see some of you soon.

Love

foxycoxy & ajcrowley

:headbang:

Me and the girlfriend (Sandra) will be going this Saturday. :clap:

So if we see you we'll pop over and say Hi.

Your description sounds familiar, if it's who i'm thinking of.

We'll be doing the round's first off though from about 7ish...Sportsman, Nelsons, Moorfoot then over to Corp.

The Great Metal Pub Crawl :D

Wayne

Thanks to those of you who replied - we wander around the club as we like different music.

I wont bite if you want to say hi.

Just look for a girl with long dreads (that glow under UV) and tattoos!!

:wave:

We are also going to be going the following Saturday (just before Halowe'en) as its my birthday on Hallowe'en (how cool could you get!!)

:twisted:

Well I'll be wearing jeans, trainers and a sick of it all/NIN t-shirt :) Often seen with a short lad called Adrian and a red head who's a bit taller called Caroline....they seem to know everyone.

Archived