Exposing hateful people

Have you ever turned an argument or situation around on someone to illustrate the stupidity of an argument. For instance someone who thinks unions are the thin end of a Stalinist wedge, you might extol the "virtues of a Fascist state".

You mean attempt to discredit someone with a reuction to absurdity?

I dont' know any landed gentry, but there are plenty of what some would class as "middle class" people who can't make ends meet.

And that is also wrong. Maybe unity wasn't such a bad idea after all. Particularly when faced with the total indifference of politicians who are supposed to protect the interests of the people who elected them and not the corporations who pay for their election.

Politicians have been corrupt since democracy was "invented" I'm stunned that anyone expects them not to be, especially in this day and age.

I agree. I don’t "expect" anything other than corruption from them. I just hang my head when people believe the lies peddled by these sociopath plunderers of our wealth.

It is up to us to re establish the importance of human dignity and welfare over the supposed illusory imperatives of a system which serves the rich at the expense of working people

I agree. I don’t "expect" anything other than corruption from them. I just hang my head when people believe the lies peddled by these sociopath plunderers of our wealth.

I don't think people do believe them.

Archived