Where have all the decent honest people gone?

"She" has just had a baby and it can leave people feeling tired and depressed but seeing as you are male and it was a "guy" who took the money then the finger of guilt points at men.

The society that the OP is saying has no decent, honest people in it likely pays towards that child.

The society that the OP is saying has no decent, honest people in it likely pays towards that child.

What an assumption to make from the little info given.

No offence but you are most certainly not a part of my society m8.

Your idea of humanity is to kick people when they are down.

She hasn't even mentioned any of these fictional societies you claim to be a part of.

She has asked a question "where have all the decent honest people gone?".

I don't think you have a spec of decency in you, and would question your honesty too.

But whilst your claiming she's offended everyone in your society please tell me what is your society called so I know to avoid it in future.

What an assumption to make from the little info given.

No offence but you are most certainly not a part of my society m8.

Your idea of humanity is to kick people when they are down.

She hasn't even mentioned any of these fictional societies you claim to be a part of.

She has asked a question "where have all the decent honest people gone?".

I don't think you have a spec of decency in you, and would question your honesty too.

But whilst your claiming she's offended everyone in your society please tell me what is your society called so I know to avoid it in future.

Family allowance, NHS, schools, just three things that society will provide for the parent and child.

Family allowance, NHS, schools, just three things that society will provide for the parent and child.

No I think your wrong, those things are what our countries Taxes, National Insurance go towards.

This society you speak of has nothing to do with it.

Unless of course your claiming to be part of David Cameron's new "The Big Society", which still doesn't cover everybody, just those willing to be members of "The Big Society".

You have evaded my question.

Name this society you claim to be a part of.

Archived