Disgraceful treatment of Muslims in Orange County

I don't like religion but I respect peoples' freedoms. What is happening in the USA at the moment scares me. Take a moment to watch this video. We think the EDL are bad but this is 'respectable' republicans showing vile hatred to Muslim men and women and their children arriving at a fundraising event.

I don't like religion but I respect peoples' freedoms. What is happening in the USA at the moment scares me. Take a moment to watch this video. We think the EDL are bad but this is 'respectable' republicans showing vile hatred to Muslim men and women and their children arriving at a fundraising event.

Absolutely disgusting! America should hang its head in shame for tolerating such obvious hatred against people, the majority of whom are decent and honourable.

im no fan of islam, but that was awful. how stupid are those people.

sickening purely sickening, no doubt people on here will excuse it

I doubt anyone could.

im no fan of islam, but that was awful. how stupid are those people.

The poster on the page linked sums it up better than I could.

More and more I see anti-Muslim sentiments as being nothing more than a rationalization of racism. At what point do we draw the line between expression of religious beliefs and just plain 'hate speech'.

Dont' judge Americans by the way a few behave. Some parts of the Republican Party have gone out of control in a disturbing manner. Hopefully their hatred will be the cause of their reformation by better people someday or if that fails then their eventual demise as a viable political party in a democratic country

Absolutely disgusting! America should hang its head in shame for tolerating such obvious hatred against people, the majority of whom are decent and honourable.

We dont have to hang our heads in shame. These people dont speak for America

Just come across this. One of the Daily Star hacks has turned on the owner for using the paper to incitc hatred of Muslims. How do they get away with it? Who buys the Daily Star anyway?

This kind of frankly scum, have infiltrated many different areas of our society. I never thought I would be saying that I agree with David Starkey on anything, but he was spot on question time last night when he said that corruption has leached into so many parts of our society that what we need is a purge on these criminals whose only agenda is one of hate and a divide and conquer mentality.

Archived