Disgraceful treatment of Muslims in Orange County

So using that logic the Muslims could have shouted back 'paedophile wife beaters'? I forgot, Americans don't have wife beaters or paedophiles. So what was the point of using such vitriol in front of children? Oh yeah, hate! tinged with thick.

Like I said a clever trick the enemy played. The locals fell for it.

If you really want to know what true nutters are look up Westboro Baptist church and the Rev Phelps.

This group turned up at the funeral of a serviceman killed on active duty and started to scream abuse and hatred at the mourners. No they are not anti-war. They hate the military for allowing gays to serve and say that soldiers killed in action are God's punishment against America for gays in the military.

The serviceman's father took the issue to court but the Supreme Court ruled against him as it was a case of free speech under the First Amendment

Isn't Orange County in California? I'd expect this in redneckville but not CA. It's depressing that the protesters don't distinguish between average Muslims and the fanatics. As bad as the world assuming all Americans like burning crosses and hanging black people from trees.

Isn't Orange County in California? I'd expect this in redneckville but not CA. It's depressing that the protesters don't distinguish between average Muslims and the fanatics. As bad as the world assuming all Americans like burning crosses and hanging black people from trees.

Did you see who they were taking the family to see ?

We don't hear any condemnation from the moderate Americans about this bestial behaviour.

Their silence is sickening.

Perhaps you would, if it was Americans doing it in say Saudi Arabia.

Dont' judge Americans by the way a few behave. Some parts of the Republican Party have gone out of control in a disturbing manner. Hopefully their hatred will be the cause of their reformation by better people someday or if that fails then their eventual demise as a viable political party in a democratic country

Is it OK to judge Americans b the way the US govt. behaves ??

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/mar/04/bradley-manning-sleep-naked-wikileaks

Archived