Disgraceful treatment of Muslims in Orange County

Im going anyway this thread has deteriorated into a typical "lets get it shut thread" ...carry on

TRANSLATION

BOO hoo i'm off to whine to the mods I can't deal with the the truth boo hoo.I'm gonna get the thread closed.

Bye bye noddy.

TRANSLATION

BOO hoo i'm off to whine to the mods I can't deal with the the truth boo hoo.I'm gonna get the thread closed.

Bye bye noddy.

Im Glamrocker,you seem to have me mixed up with Wednesday1 and Spindrift...Im not one to cry to anybody and that certainly goes for SF mods so dont worry your safe from me

Glamrocker, it seems to me you have issues about immigration. Big red issues. What gives you the right to be in this country at the expense of someone else? it was an accident of birth and a bit of good fortune.

I don't like idologies but I see GOP in the USA and radical Islam on a direct collision course while the serious issues like climate change and population overload can be ignored. I wonder if it's not orchestrated by the Tea Party mob to take peoples' minds off the real stuff, like how the working classes are getting stuffed and innocent Iranians and Afghans butchered daily thanks to our 'intervention'.

Glamrocker, it seems to me you have issues about immigration. Big red issues. What gives you the right to be in this country at the expense of someone else? it was an accident of birth and a bit of good fortune.

I don't like idologies but I see GOP in the USA and radical Islam on a direct collision course while the serious issues like climate change and population overload can be ignored. I wonder if it's not orchestrated by the Tea Party mob to take peoples' minds off the real stuff, like how the working classes are getting stuffed and innocent Iranians and Afghans butchered daily thanks to our 'intervention'.

Bloomdido the voice of reason. :).

But I would have thought that what was a accident of birth and good fortune went a long way ..it does in most other countries anyway ,especially in the middle east:huh:..This country is getting over crowded ,now Im not one to say bugger it Im off ,I happen to love my country too much to say that..some where along the way immigration will have to be curtailed why not now instead of later,Or shall we keep letting people in the likes of those who are rioting and destroying their own land of birth,if they cant look after their own we havent much chance of them looking after this one.

Archived