Disgraceful treatment of Muslims in Orange County

Nice.

Immigrants are rioters, way to go with the racist remarks.

you are very childish Spindrift you do like your labels dont you ,and this from a individual who gets his jollies comparing injuries on another forum:loopy:

I'm glad to see the yanks still have the ability to say what they think. Its a pity they fell for the trap set for them. However you can't get a protest right every time. However a taste of the attitude the enemy dish out given back to them.........

I'm glad to see the yanks still have the ability to say what they think. Its a pity they fell for the trap set for them. However you can't get a protest right every time. However a taste of the attitude the enemy dish out given back to them.........

Trap? Are you really that naive? Newboy, I bet you would love to be out there with your mates shouting abuse at people who 'deserve' it. I bet it makes you feel really good about yourself. Who is your enemy exactly?

As for the yanks, they have the ability to invade countries and kill thousands of innocents. They have been doing it since I was a child. First it was communism, then South American despots and drug cartels and now Islamic terrorists. America will keep manufacturing hate because there is good money to be made in war and instability.

Trap? Are you really that naive? Newboy, I bet you would love to be out there with your mates shouting abuse at people who 'deserve' it. I bet it makes you feel really good about yourself. Who is your enemy exactly?

As for the yanks, they have the ability to invade countries and kill thousands of innocents. They have been doing it since I was a child. First it was communism, then South American despots and drug cartels and now Islamic terrorists. America will keep manufacturing hate because there is good money to be made in war and instability.

Newboy appears to be defending screaming abuse at children, can he clarify?

What did the children do to deserve their treatment?

Bloomdido your on a roll tonight.

But America is such a multicultural place, and has been for a long time....plenty of black people in America, in fact there's loads of them, even the president now.

But America is such a multicultural place, and has been for a long time....plenty of black people in America, in fact there's loads of them, even the president now.

What has that got to do with American foreign policy? It stinks.

Archived