Disgraceful treatment of Muslims in Orange County

Absolutely disgusting! America should hang its head in shame for tolerating such obvious hatred against people, the majority of whom are decent and honourable.

We dont have to hang our heads in shame. These people dont speak for America

"for tolerating such obvious hatred against people"

thats not saying ALL americans do it or support it, but arent doing a lot to crack down on it

Absolutely disgusting! America should hang its head in shame for tolerating such obvious hatred against people, the majority of whom are decent and honourable.

We dont have to hang our heads in shame. These people dont speak for America

I apologise for lumping you all together. I actually greatly admire the history of the U.S. But you guys could really use a Tom Paine at the moment. What is your thoughts on congressman Ron paul potentially getting the presidential ticket.

We don't hear any condemnation from the moderate Americans about this bestial behaviour.

Their silence is sickening.

I was just thinking the same thing where is the condemnation towards these vile people?.Sometimes silence speaks volumes.

We don't hear any condemnation from the moderate Americans about this bestial behaviour.

Their silence is sickening.

I was just thinking the same thing where is the condemnation towards these vile people?.Sometimes silence speaks volumes.

but as some people have said similer things about muslims..........there is no such thing as moderate????

Archived