Disgraceful treatment of Muslims in Orange County

Those poor kids at the event I really feel for them.

That's the point isn't it? Beyond all the politics and religion there lies the true face of all this. I'm glad someone else noticed how frightened those poor kids looked.

We don't hear any condemnation from the moderate Americans about this bestial behaviour.

Their silence is sickening.

Where do you think Bloomdido's link goes to?

This has been roundly condemned by thousands of liberal Americans.

:roll:

Thats exactly what I was thinking. Must have been so scared and confused.

sadly extremist thought doesnt extend that far whether its extremist muslims, far right americans, the bnp, edl, ku klux klan, they have an agenda sod the rest

Where do you think Bloomdido's link goes to?

This has been roundly condemned by thousands of liberal Americans.

:roll:

Where?

Thousands?

There are two comments beneath the clip, the same footage on Liveleak has legions of thick red neck Americans whooping and hollering and supporting the vile purveyors of racist filth.

Well, this is positively awful. And counterproductive. They only made themselves look like morons. Oh, they are morons! Most Americans do NOT condone this! :help:

I do feel however, that there was a bit of manipulation or whatever involved. The children should have been left at home. Don't tell me those people didn't know those crazies were going to be there. They knew. As they knew cameras would be there. And even if the nuts weren't going to be there, why bring young kids to a lecture they have zero interest in? :confused:

Archived