Disgraceful treatment of Muslims in Orange County

Here are profiles for the two main speakers at this event. This was an event with hugely extremist main speakers, it was not a simple uncontroversial charity dinner to raise funds for the homeless.

So extremist, anti-semetic, fundamentalist speakers who have advocated terrorism. Come on. This is not exactly a tombola and cake sale to raise funds for the homeless is it?

No idea, since the lengthy copy and paste has no source and may for all I know be a pack of lies from start to finish.

Whoever the speakers, it seems to be a mealy-mouthed apology for screaming abuse at muslim children.

I apologise for lumping you all together. I actually greatly admire the history of the U.S. But you guys could really use a Tom Paine at the moment. What is your thoughts on congressman Ron paul potentially getting the presidential ticket.

I dont know enough about the man to qualify a reasonably intelligent answer.

But at the risk of sounding like a broken record when people verbally attack other people as a group (Muslims) then they are exercising their rights to freedom of speech just as Muslims have the right to their rants against non-Muslims.

I was in town the other day and saw a large photo of Obama with a Hitler moustache drawn under his nose. There was a table with literature on it. Just some group or society that dont like Obama

We may not always like it but we have to live with it.

You think it permisable to scream abuse at children?

I do not think that the presence of children at events where extremist views are aired makes those events acceptable which is very different from advocating abuse being screamed at children.

As I said earlier the BNP and other far right organisations hold family days and festivals but that doesn't make their views right or mean that people should not be allowed to protest against such events purely because children are present.

I would also question what children were doing being taken to an event where such extremists were speaking in the first place.

It's just the other side of the same coin.

As I've said on another thread, the bible and the Quaran both contain plenty of passages that can be used to justify such behaviour.

It's very hard to rationalise with someone who thinks they are doing what an all powerful being is telling them to do, whether they be 'Muslim' or 'Christian.'

And therein lies one of the biggest problems of our age - these people *actually believe* their holy books.

Just to clarify my own post, I should have more explicitly said that these 'Christian' nutters are the other side of the coin from 'Islamic' nutters, but I'm not suggesting that all Muslims and Christians are nutters - simply that there are elements in both religions that nutters can use to justify their actions.

As I said earlier the BNP and other far right organisations hold family days and festivals e.

No, they don't, and given the high number of paedophiles in the BNP it's not surprising:

http://northwestnationalists.blogspot.com/2008/11/evil-paedos-are-secret-bnp-thugs.html

http://libcom.org/news/article.php/bnp-paedophile-jailed-130106

http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/news/article/1793/BNP-paedophile-locked-up

Ah the truth outs, typical Islamic tactic.

Obviously the protesters knew something about the people attending the do,some on here will not have figured that out yet,they just havent turned up at a charity do willy nilly looking for a demonstration.

People on here seem to forget that ,unlike over here,America believes in patriotism and make a big deal about it ,that has been forgotten over here the country is full of people whose main objective seems to be anti patriotic ,they get by this anti patriotism by labelling the act of patriotism racist,its their idea of self excuse.

im no fan of islam, but that was awful. how stupid are those people.
Those people are actually expressing the views you regularly spout on here. It seemed as though the views of the OP on ' multiculturalism' were being spoken by one of the speakers in the video, why the shock horror, get used to it, Muslims have had to from people like yourself and those like the preceding post.

Archived