Wedding Cars to fit 8

Can someone please tell me what cars (if any) other than Limos seat 8 people. Im trying to get groom, best man and paigeboys in one and bridesmaids mothers of groom and bride in another. Thanks!

Also anyone know what kind of car I could travel in. Im lost and alittle stuck for ideas.

Someone gave me an idea about getting a mini bus for all the bridal party which i thought it might have been a good idea but then thought about it and I dont think it would as we would be at 2 separate houses. Also gave me an idea about getting black cabs but they only fit 5!

Since you said about a mini bus,My friend hire a party bus to take her wedding party down,have music drinks both for adults and kids,also a disco ect. Was a fun way to travel.Even did two trips to first to get the groom party then got the bridal party. Apart from a limo and mini bus,or im not sure if any do cars like they use for funerals for a wedding that hold 8 people has i only really seen them used for funerals TBH.

Archived