St. Catherines Youth Club 1960s

Anyone out there used to go to St. Catherines Youth Club, Burngreave, in the late 60s? Johnny Watson, Dave Shepherd, Ray French, David Wragg, Molly, Linda, Ian?? It was run by a Scot called Duncan. We used to play billiards, table tennis and smoke in the kitchen.

• 7 months later...
Anyone out there used to go to St. Catherines Youth Club, Burngreave, in the late 60s? Johnny Watson, Dave Shepherd, Ray French, David Wragg, Molly, Linda, Ian?? It was run by a Scot called Duncan. We used to play billiards, table tennis and smoke in the kitchen.

HI ANDY I THINK your thinking of STjames on scott road we ceartainly had afew laughs especialy when ducan came in is kilt

Hi Ray.

Well, it's only been about 42 years hasn't it?! Hope you're well.

I really don't remember St. James Youth Club on Scott Road, although I remember the name - whereabouts was it? I do remember Duncan and the guys I mentioned but I thought that was at St. Catherines? Thinking back, I vaguely think that we used to go somewhere else before we started going to St. Catherines so presumably that was St. James?? How's your brother Peter?

HI ANDY CERTAINLY is a long time STjames was on scott road next to della salle school ST caths was on burngreave road though some of us did go to STcaths youth club the lads you mentioned didnt STcath lads whose name might ring abell mick ould dave bowden terry burke ged griffiths our petes fine living on wincobank

• 10 months later...

Archived