Looking for a caravan on a site with fishing ponds!

Try lake helen address LAKE HELEN MILL LANE SUTTERTON BOSTON PE2O2EN caravan on edge of lake own pegs not a carp puddle but a natural lake there are big carp in there up to 30 pounds big bream too and most other species including big tench only 1 caravan on lake great for a relaxing holiday or a few days away from the rat race

we go to to trevella caravan park at crantock in cornwall. two lakes on site, one with big carp, the other is general coarse. fishing is for residents only. my friend went to a site at bude with two lakes. it's advertised in angling times.

Can anyone help. I like the look of some of the sites in skegness, but most of them don't hire caravans out. Muchly appreciated.

Would you consider a beautifully kitted out log cabin?

If so, here's the perfect place. Words don't do it justice to be honest. Frankly, neither do the pictures. It's a little oasis. :)

And fish? Well, you'll not get bored, I guarantee that! It's really well stocked. There are some magnificent carp in there. My last one was 191b.

If you're specifically looking for a caravan then my Dad mentioned this place. Apparently it's pretty quiet and there isn't much in the way of amenities and facilities, but if you're wanting some good old fashioned R&R then it could be a go-er.

Can anyone help. I like the look of some of the sites in skegness, but most of them don't hire caravans out. Muchly appreciated.

There is a caravan site just outside Mablethorpe with fishing ponds. I don,t know the name , but it is just past the Turk,s Head pub on your left hand side. On second thoughts I believe there is a camp site on the opposite side as well:)

There is a caravan site just outside Mablethorpe with fishing ponds. I don,t know the name , but it is just past the Turk,s Head pub on your left hand side. On second thoughts I believe there is a camp site on the opposite side as well:)

I think this is Oham lakes which has come highly recommended by someone on a fishing forum. Just waiting for an e-mail back from them.

Archived