Should I report this?

The man asked a serious question, there's not need to be a d!ck about it, is there? I've been involved in a similar incident some time ago, but also had a kid in back. Slammed the breaks and was literally inches from hitting it.

Now, I appreciate why the problem may sound a little bit silly, but from the other hand the awareness amongst large vehicle drivers needs to be raised.

Thank you BigC and everyone else who has made a possitive contribution.

I think BigC raises a valid point. In my experience of driving it seems nowadays more than ever there is an attitude of "im bigger so move over" ingrained into the attitude of many large vehicle driver :(

At the bottom of london road this morning a bus pulled out of a bus stop without indicating and went accros the left hand lane and into the right causing me to brake hard to avoid a collision.

Ive reported it to SYPTE but was wondering if i should report it to the poilce.

It was clearly a case of dangerous driving or at the very least careless driving.

Thank you

Peace and love :)

get him reported jew boy :mad:

A bus pulled out of a lay-by when I was overtaking, no indication - he saw me at the last second and hit his brakes causing one of the passengers to fall over.

The driver said it was my fault, and the passenger tried to sue ME for compensation....

At the bottom of london road this morning a bus pulled out of a bus stop without indicating and went accros the left hand lane and into the right causing me to brake hard to avoid a collision.

Ive reported it to SYPTE but was wondering if i should report it to the poilce.

It was clearly a case of dangerous driving or at the very least careless driving.

Thank you

Peace and love :)

tut tut tut, have you been overtaking long vehicles? If that had been your driving test you would have probably failed.

behave every single driver on road as pulled of before without using indicators dont play the saint

Im not playing anything. Ive never pulled out illegaly on anyone.

Period!

tut tut tut, have you been overtaking long vehicles? If that had been your driving test you would have probably failed.

Its a good job you're not a driving examiner.

Archived