Why Do People Wear Pointed Shoes?

I'm not a shoe person at all. I just wear my pumps and I don't care. But with my new neck problem, I tend to look at people's feet. And, over the last few weeks, I have seen the most horrible feet unfriendly shoes in my life.

A foot is bigger at the front, so why do blokes and birds wear shoes that are the complete opposite? Fashion is rubbish.

Pointy shoes can be very pretty and can make your feet look very pretty too. They aren't very foot-friendly though.

Unfortunately 20 years of wearing pointy stilettos has done nothing for my feet at all and now I'm limited to very occasional wearing of pointy shoes and day to day wearing of very comfortable shoes which are friendly to my feet and my back.

It's quite a shame- I liked the shock factor of being tall enough that I have to duck for doorways and there's nothing like a pair of proper high heels to make your ankles and calves look fab.

Archived