Car park 'services'

I don't follow what you mean. Surely a customer of a car park is agreeing to abide by the rules of the car park, by going there in the first place?

And which company, specifically? Is there a particular company called "Car Park Services?"

:roll:

Ok, for the benifit of the tiresome.

Yes there is a particular company but im not naming names.

They are all much of a muchness tho so the question is valid.

Has anyone had any dealings (+ or - ) with any of the car parking services in sheffield?

And before anyone else gets picky read below.

By dealings i mean been sent numerous 'fines' for alleged offences i have no connection with. The company involved ignoring proof after proof after proof thrown their way in order to clear someones name.

Theres more to this but as its a sunday its clear the from the first reply that the picky gets are in town.

Any useful comments or replies would be good tho :)

Hey.

Take a look at the "Excel" thread, it should tell you everything you need to know about any "fines" that have been issued by private companies.

Long story short, ignore them unless from the Council or Police.

Good luck with the smoking!

Has anyone had an dealings (+ or - ) with car park services. By that i mean the companies that run car parks and send out those stupid 'fines' trying to bully customers into paying money they dont owe.?

I've had half a dozen in the last couple of years and they just go straight in the bin, they send you two or three and then stop.

Guest sibon
Has anyone had an dealings (+ or - ) with car park services. By that i mean the companies that run car parks and send out those stupid 'fines' trying to bully customers into paying money they dont owe.?

Surely a customer of a car park is agreeing to abide by the rules of the car park, by going there in the first place?

Just to be properly picky, Tatman never mentioned whether he had actually used the car park concerned.

Tatman. If you haven't used the car park, forward the correspondence to the police and make a formal complaint of harrassment.

If you used the car park and don't want to pay the fine, follow the advice given in numerous threads on here. Put the letters in the bin. Don't respond to them. Go for a pint (or coffee if you are driving:))

By dealings i mean been sent numerous 'fines' for alleged offences i have no connection with. The company involved ignoring proof after proof after proof thrown their way in order to clear someones name.

You're hardly a customer then, are you?

If they have no connection to you, just write back once and tell them so, then ignore all further communication. Not your problem.

Archived