Are Barnsley folk as bad as the LibDems say!

discodown one cannot be patriotic to a town, nor even a county.

pa·tri·ot·ic (ptr-tk)

adj.

Feeling, expressing, or inspired by love for one's country.

patri·oti·cal·ly adv.

god help anyone who has the lack of foresight or knowledge to move to Barnsley from elsewhere.:shakes:

Oh BTW the use of a lower case 'g' in the word god was purely intentional.

Ha! But they think it's a country. It's got a king and he's got a castle....although the former leader of the NUM is a little discredited now!

Slagging down any town is about the most foolish thing a politician can do. Ask Boris Johnson.
But you have to admit, he had a valid point there. He only said what everyone else was thinking .... ;)

ETA: Just for the hard of understanding, our two friends donkey and sccsux, I am referring to Boris Johnson in the above comment ... :rolleyes:

This is just a comment in the Hitler rag about a bunch of snobs who are throwing a tantrum about losing votes in Barnsley. Quite childish behaviour but then again, I expect it from people like that.

It did remind me of the "wrong sort of leaves on the tracks" excuse.

This is just a comment in the Hitler rag about a bunch of snobs who are throwing a tantrum about losing votes in Barnsley. Quite childish behaviour but then again, I expect it from people like that.

People like what Mecky.

Do you mean people who do not hail from Barnsley?

Do you mean people who talk with a different accent?

Do you mean people who have a different point of view?

Do you mean people who have no wish to be spat upon?

Do please explain what people 'like that' are.:rolleyes:

Archived