Looking for relatives of George Henry Adams.

I am looking for relatives of George Henry Adams, born approx 1925, who originates from the Attercliffe area, near the Carbrook Hall pub roughly, and emigrated to Australia around 1975. I believe he had siblings named Charles, Douglas, Ernest, Rose, Millie and May/Marge. Charles may have children named Susan, Martin and Chris/Paul.

Roses' married name was Charlesworth and she may have children named Sharon and Darren?

Thanks

Chris

Hi Chris.- public records show that a Rose A. Adams married a Royce Charlesworth in Sheffield in 1946. Possible children are Sharon L., born 1953 and Darian S., born 1956. Sharon seems to have married Neil Ruckwood in Sheffield in 1974 and Darian evidently married Julia M. Hoyland in Sheffield in 1981. The 2004 electoral roll (which I have on a CD) shows:

.Royce* and Rose A. Charlesworth at an address in S8

.Darian & Julia M. Charlesworth at an address in S12, and

.Neil & Sharon Ruckwood at an address in Kent.

PM me if you'd like any of the addresses..:)

*Royce died aged 83 in 2004.

• 3 years later...
I am looking for relatives of George Henry Adams, born approx 1925, who originates from the Attercliffe area, near the Carbrook Hall pub roughly, and emigrated to Australia around 1975. I believe he had siblings named Charles, Douglas, Ernest, Rose, Millie and May/Marge. Charles may have children named Susan, Martin and Chris/Paul.

Roses' married name was Charlesworth and she may have children named Sharon and Darren?

Thanks

Chris

Hi I am Darian Charlesworth Son of Rose please do give me a ring 0114 2642841

Archived