UNOFFICIAL Forum Meet-Harlequin-Monday 21st March-7.30pm onwards.

Lotusflower

Last few hours to party time Forummers.

If you like a bit of :banana: and a dash of :headbang:, a soupcon of :heyhey:

then this is the place to be.

Pity you can't make it Ruby but if you change your mind and find a way I will share a taxi home. :)

Hope youve got some funny jokes to tell us tonight Swami.:hihi:

Hope youve got some funny jokes to tell us tonight Swami.:hihi:

Just be careful what you wish for Pattricia. Last time I told a joke the audience was with me all the way...well almost...I managed to shake them off at the bus station. :help:

Ha ha!

Managed to get Agent Orange to dust off his wallet, blow out the moths and buy me a belated birthday drink ;) and got one from Steely too- result!:D

Plus, got to meet Crayfish finally! I can't say nice things about him anymore now, too shy now I've met him in the flesh! :blush:

Was reminded of that wet Sunday conversation, where I was lushing a few years ago, and Pattricia, you said, "He's not all that!" :hihi:

Great to see everyone else too and I look forward to the reggae dog party Swarmi!

Zinger, WHERE WERE YOU GOING?

Ha ha!

Managed to get Agent Orange to dust off his wallet, blow out the moths and buy me a belated birthday drink ;) and got one from Steely too- result!:D

Plus, got to meet Crayfish finally! I can't say nice things about him anymore now, too shy now I've met him in the flesh! :blush:

Was reminded of that wet Sunday conversation, where I was lushing a few years ago, and Pattricia, you said, "He's not all that!" :hihi:

Great to see everyone else too and I look forward to the reggae dog party Swarmi!

This is the meet for me from now on.A lovely bunch of people.:)

Ha ha!

Zinger was back on FB tonight, so must have got home quick!!:roll:

Warmest thanks to everyone who came this evening. :love:

We were: (In no particular order)

steelhead31

steelhead4

Agent Orange

M^rk

Hummybabe

Ghozer

Zinger549 (Noisy young man)

Dozy

mort

Hennypenny

Crayfish

Pattricia

*Peaches*

EdnaKrabappe

Swami Dhyan

Thanks are also due to Chris behind the bar for service often above and beyond the call of duty. :)

My personal highlight of the evening was going to the bar quite early on and overhearing steelhead31 asking Peaches what part of Donny she lived in. When she said Balby I said, "Me too.

I told her the street name I used to live on...she said, "Me too."

I told her the number of the house...

...she said, "That's my house...I've lived there for 17 years!"

Cue the music for the Twilight Zone or what!

Muchos grassy arse to Dozy for playing postie. :love:

Archived