Anyone been on the independance of the sea's cruise?

hey,

i was just wondering whether anyone had been on the independence of the seas... its a cruise around the canary islands..

was wondering whether anyone could give me any information about it..

my parents are going on a cruise on this ship in a couple of weeks time :) xxx

hey,

i was just wondering whether anyone had been on the independence of the seas... its a cruise around the canary islands..

was wondering whether anyone could give me any information about it..

my parents are going on a cruise on this ship in a couple of weeks time :) xxx

We went last year. The entertainment,staff and food are second to none. Personally i believe the ship is a little too big. Not many places to sit inside when the weather is cool. If you like a drink these prove to be very expensive as all currency is in dollars. On the whole though they will have a brilliant time.

We went last year. The entertainment,staff and food are second to none. Personally i believe the ship is a little too big. Not many places to sit inside when the weather is cool. If you like a drink these prove to be very expensive as all currency is in dollars. On the whole though they will have a brilliant time.

hey, did you have the any time dining plan or did you eat at set times..

and did you use any of the extra's such as the soft drinks packages?

also, did you go on any of the excursions off of the ship? if so what did you think to them

sorry about all the questions, just trying to find out as much information as possible for them :) x

Archived