Cardiacore's first music night!

Joshuaaaa

So I've been wanting to start my own music nights for a while now, and I have finally plucked up the courage and gone on to doing this. We now have our first music night at 'Sawa' in Sheffield (same road as 02 Academy, directly across the road from TJ Hughes). This will be on Wednesday 13th April and is £3 on the door. We are hoping it will be a busy night, but with it being our first we don't expect a load of people to turn up, however, we will be handing out flyers/posters in promotion of this event so if any of you reading this is interested in getting down, get in touch and lets make the Sheffield music scene a little more livelier.

The sort of music that will be played on our first night is heavy metal/screamy stuff, so I know this isn't a taste for a lot of people on the Sheffield Forum, but we will be doing some acoustic nights with ''nicer'' music on offer.

I hope we get a lot of interest in this as I am very passionate about music and about giving people a good night. I have been running a music site for about 2 years now, interviewing many big bands out there, and I can honestly say I can't explain the fantastic feeling of a live show enough.

Archived