2011 census form - all discussion here please

Can you opt out of filling in a census?.

You cannot. Certain questions are optional, but the whole point of the census is to get a snapshot picture of the entire population.

In fact, the only reason why the information on a census form can ever be produced in public, is this one; it can be produced in court to prove that you have not filled it in.

You cannot. Certain questions are optional, but the whole point of the census is to get a snapshot picture of the entire population.

In fact, the only reason why the information on a census form can ever be produced in public, is this one; it can be produced in court to prove that you have not filled it in.

It seems like a huge invasion of privacy I am surprised they don't want to know how often we answer nature's call.

Ps Thanks for answering my question.

It seems like a huge invasion of privacy I am surprised they don't want to know how often we answer nature's call.

Ps Thanks for answering my question.

You don't have to answer truthfully..........who'd check?

What will they ask ?

How many times and for what purpose do you visit your restroom [ ! ] daily ? [ this

question will help your concerned government in forward medical planning operations ].

How many times each day do you indulge in any kind of carnal activity ? [ details must

be supplied on page 49 of this form ]. [ See above why this question MUST be

answered in full ].

List all people over the age of 5 years who you contact by internet at least once a

week.

Do you ever have negative feelings about your government ?

Have you ever been in prison, fined, bound over, given a suspended sentence, warned,

or questioned by the police ? If so, give full details on page 103 of this form.

Are you sick to death of filling in stupid, intrusive forms and would you therefore like

to emigrate to New Zealand, Afghanistan, Panama or Iran....or just anywhere ??

That's why such enormous pains are taken to separate the information from the names of who supplied it. Anyone revealing census information in that manner faces a prison sentence.

except for any organisation with RIPA powers from town councils to the Inland Revenue, the police forces of any nation in the world, the EU, our security services and a couple of others all who can access the data with names and addresses attached

Archived