2011 census form - all discussion here please

56 language options. An online option - with 20 character code for login.

A FREEPOST envelope an a 32 page questionnaire.

Purple paper.

Name address everyone, do they live here or not, age? Relationships, immigration status, reasons for staying?

Type of house, number rooms, toilets, type of heating? Cars/vans/other transport? Landlord/mortgage/rent?

Ethnicity language religion? Hours worked, occupation, passports? Disability, education, work/looking for work, workplace address, hours worked, method of transport to work, are you a supervisor, of how many employees>

You only have enough space to fill in the form for 6 occupants and 3 visitors.

You can request a continuation form over the phone, or fill in online.

What is the minimum you would be willing to work a forty hour week for if the minimum wage was scrapped to improve your employers competition with their rivals?

Perhaps this is for a different thread. Its certainly not part of the census.

I know there are concerns about how the information will be shared, but the actual questions are as in Bruno's post. Ours arrived yesterday, and looks fairly simple to complete.

Apparently last time there was a census, out of the tens of thousands who refused/forgot/just didnt fill one in, only around 30 people were ever taken to court and fined.

Doesnt anyone find it a little strange that the same company that makes F16 jets, Trident nuclear missles and cluster bombs has now got its fingers in the UK census pie, still i heard the contract was worth around £150.000.000

Just received the 2011 census, and feel as if the government is extracting information with menaces. i.e. Supply us with the information we're asking for; or else, we'll rob you (get a fine).

It's an affront to civil liberty.

Archived