2011 census form - all discussion here please

It's nothing to do with the fine for me, obviously. As I agree that it's useful and should be filled in. It's about the fine for you as you binned it.

What would be the point in a census if everyone had the freedom to choose? It wouldn't give an accurate picture of the population.

If you look back I never mentioned a fine, it was you who thought it important. Can you tell me what purpose a fine has other than to threaten me with completing a form? If I don't complete the form and get fined how does that add to your "accurate" picture.

So I give up my personal freedom so that you can get an accurate picture? Personally I'm not bothered about "accurate" pictures. What I am concerned about is personal freedom to choose. It's getting so you can't **** without some cretin looking over your shoulder with a document and pen.

The human race will not become extinct because of a census. As I said, you fill yours in and be content. I'll do what I feel is right and be content with that.

If you look back I never mentioned a fine, it was you who thought it important. Can you tell me what purpose a fine has other than to threaten me with completing a form? If I don't complete the form and get fined how does that add to your "accurate" picture.

So I give up my personal freedom so that you can get an accurate picture? Personally I'm not bothered about "accurate" pictures. What I am concerned about is personal freedom to choose. It's getting so you can't **** without some cretin looking over your shoulder with a document and pen.

The human race will not become extinct because of a census. As I said, you fill yours in and be content. I'll do what I feel is right and be content with that.

Paranoid much?

It's me looking over your shoulder by the way.

I'm just sick of the amount of people constantly bitching about the lack of service received/how rubbish the government is then decide they wont fill in a form which is designed to gather data to allocate these services more efficiently.

Exactly, those same people will then be the first to whine when some service they'd like to use doesn't exist anymore or locally because there's no data to show it's needed.

Personally I have no problem with the census, it stands to reason that government need to know about the populace to make informed choices.

Paranoid much?

It's me looking over your shoulder by the way.

Not paranoid at all, another nice try from the 'everybody else does it so should I' corner.

I think the paranoia comes from the 'oh my God someone hasn't fallen in line' mentality.

Not paranoid at all, another nice try from the 'everybody else does it so should I' corner.

I think the paranoia comes from the 'oh my God someone hasn't fallen in line' mentality.

Got ya, your one of those "must not do what other people do for fear of conforming" types.

Got ya, your one of those "must not do what other people do for fear of conforming" types.

You got nobody, you're really not bright enough. Be telling me next I don't breath for fear of conforming. Div.:hihi:

Archived