Sheffield Anime Club

• 2 weeks later...

Japan day...? It was great... the music was loud and entertaining. Edo sushi ran out of food just as I went back and got to the front of the queue... all that was left was the maid cafe with cake and I had to resist going in... well because they just had cake... my diet wouldn't forgive me.

I was suddenly made even happier when Senbonzakura started playing, was expecting Hatsune Miku to appear on the projection screens, but no. You really need to use an animated character to dance to it properly too... Miku dances to it wonderfully... but you may say I'm a bit biased ^_^

Only thing... the music they played in the intervals... it was the music they used in "Mini Ninjas". Kept thinking I'd left my PS3 on.

But because no one I'd asked or said they were going had turned up I was alone. I don't do so good when alone. So I ended up most of the time just around the stage.

When I went to one before I dragged someone else with me. I couldn't go alone, not same. Mini Ninjas lol I bet it was the main song with the flute playing and if hatsune miku came on the big screen, I bet you wouldn't be dancing in the middle of the Octagon :)

Did they not have any mini games and stuff?

There were some games at Japan Day. But like you say. It's not the same when you're on your own. I didn't try any of them.

It wasn't me dancing to Miku. I think you mis-understood ^_^ their performer was the one dancing. Senbonzakura, when you are dressed in the correct outfit... well you kinda have to disobey the laws of physics to dance to it correctly.

And mini-ninjas, yes, the main theme.

---------- Post added 13-04-2014 at 21:01 ----------

Before I forget to say this, again.... because I meant to post this a week ago, don't be surprised if I don't recognise anyone. If I blank anyone, I'm not being rude on purpose, you may have to remind me. I just have a very... very... very... (I'm using hyperbole for real emphasis) bad memory for faces. I can remember doing things, just not the faces. Not until I have done things a good few times with people.

It's possible I've mentioned it, but I can't remember ^_^ ... I'll remember now I've posted this....

• 2 weeks later...