'Riots likely in uk due to rising food costs'

I've not read the article, but I have noticed food is starting to come back down in price to more sensible levels.

A loaf of bread from Sonofabitchfield ain't £1.70 anymore, it's £1.15

A 2ltr bottle of milk is £1.50 no longer, it's £1.25

And much cheaper prices are available, if you look around

x x x

I've not read the article, but I have noticed food is starting to come back down in price to more sensible levels.

A loaf of bread from Sonofabitchfield ain't £1.70 anymore, it's £1.15

A 2ltr bottle of milk is £1.50 no longer, it's £1.25

And much cheaper prices are available, if you look around

x x x

Doesn't mean there are not going to be riots though.

I've not really noticed a difference in food prices, if I started to I'd just cut out a few of the things that aren't necessary.

I suppose it depends on where you shop and how tight you are perceptive you are to steady price increases.

x

I've not really noticed a difference in food prices, if I started to I'd just cut out a few of the things that aren't necessary.

Have you been shopping then, because everytime I go, the shopping the prices have always gone up. I know this because I generally buy the same things each time.

Have you been shopping then, because everytime I go, the shopping the prices have always gone up. I know this because I generally buy the same things each time.

Of course I've been shopping, once a week as it happens. I too buy similar things, each week.

i've noticed i've spent more on food over the past few months, but thats cos i havent been able to drive so have had to walk to waitrose a couple of times a week instead of doing a months shop at tesco.

when i have been to tesco i havent noticed any real difference, or when i've shopped at sainsburys after getting fed up with waitrose prices and could manage a bit of a longer journey on foot.

agree with alchresearch, it always seems to be the same things on offer all the time!

Archived