'Riots likely in uk due to rising food costs'

If anything I've seen more special offers than before.

I don't buy Goodfellas stuff but their pizzas and garlic breads are always in the 99p freezer bin. As are Youngs fish fingers and other branded stuff.

Definately, I cook from everything from scratch and there are the same offers on meat and MORE on veg and fruit.

If anything I've seen more special offers than before.

I don't buy Goodfellas stuff but their pizzas and garlic breads are always in the 99p freezer bin. As are Youngs fish fingers and other branded stuff.

Unfortunately it tends to be rubbish that I don't use or the store can't get rid of it, usually on or past sell by. I wouldn't say they have more either, how would you measure something like that? Perhaps you went around the supermarket and manually listed all the items for sale, then referred back to your notes on your next visit.

Doesn't mean there are not going to be riots though.

I know this isn't what you want to hear, but the general population isn't going to riot just because there is an Etonian in Downing Street sensibly tightening the countries belt and living within our means for a change.

Riots likely due to rising food costs? - Or Diets likely due to rising food costs?

The UK has the highest level of obesity in Europe.

Are there many people who are starving?

"I predict a diet", doesn't quite have the same ring to it though.

Archived