3rd Year Work placement in IT/Multimedia

Hey,

I'm not sure where I should have posted this, so apologies if I'm wrong.

I'm currently in my second year of university and studying Multimedia Technologies. As part of our degree we are to take part in a years work placement, however it's proving hard to find one. Last year only 2 students on our course managed to get placements and so far this year only 1 has.

I was wondering if anyone on here knew of any local businesses which may consider taking on a placement. I have knowledge of web design, database management (mySQL) and recently studied programming languages Java, expanded my knowledge of flash and language AS3. I am hardworker and not afraid of a challenge.

Thanks in advance,

Hazel x

• 1 month later...

Heya,

I've applied and been accepted on the Multimedia Technologies course and was wondering if you could help me a little? I was just wondering how you have found it and would you recommend it? also what is the timetable like and is it enjoyable? thanks so much

Archived