Forced marriages and honor violence at record high, says South Wales Police

Feisty and proud people are your Welsh. Wasn't aware they were into forced marriages though. They do have a cultural aversion to vowels for some reason which might make communication with potential spouses tricky, strumming a guitar at the fair maidens window while singing "flllbdr llngrt grkkpt lllllllllg nf crt" is unlikely to result in a sucessfull union so maybe some older Welsh resort to forced marriages for their offspring in case they die out through lack of interest/comprehension. Like panda breeding.

They strap leeks to their arms to celebrate their patriotism, I wouldn't put anything past them.

Feisty and proud people are your Welsh. Wasn't aware they were into forced marriages though. They do have a cultural aversion to vowels for some reason which might make communication with potential spouses tricky, strumming a guitar at the fair maidens window while singing "flllbdr llngrt grkkpt lllllllllg nf crt" is unlikely to result in a sucessfull union so maybe some older Welsh resort to forced marriages for their offspring in case they die out through lack of interest/comprehension. Like panda breeding.

I love it where have you been hiding mybabe?.

I love it where have you been hiding mybabe?.

Hi hun, did myself a bit of a shoulder injury so been doing some IT consultancy work for the last 4 weeks while it heals and just too knackered to post most nights, anyone who tells you physical work is harder than constant brain work is a God damn liar lol.

Hi hun, did myself a bit of a shoulder injury so been doing some IT consultancy work for the last 4 weeks while it heals and just too knackered to post most nights, anyone who tells you physical work is harder than constant brain work is a God damn liar lol.

Aww hugs get well soon x.

A prayer of thanks mybabe.

got it, all my hebrew is from subliminal and the shadow tracks so very limmitted, a mate emailed a track by them years ago so i keep trying to figure out the lyrics. Tikva by them is one of my all time fave songs, a lot of passion a lot of conveyance of a people under constant threat who maintain positivity.

Love the way the report never mentions the M word once.

Funny that :hihi:

Whats funny is that it is not just some muslims that do this but a bird brain like yourself doesn't realise that it happens in other cultures.

Funny that ain't it :hihi::hihi:

Archived