Ex-Daily Star reporter 'gets hate messages' for telling the truth.

I heard him being interviewed on R4 this lunchtime. He sounds like he found it all quite amusing at the time (the made up celeb stories). I've not bought a newspaper for years, not even a 'proper one', for this reason. Whats the point, if you cant believe whats written? The Daily Star had apparently had 48 libel cases in 4 years!

He says he is now collaborating on a TV sitcom about the newspaper business, the cynic in me is saying that this is some 'good' publicity for him.

I heard that interview too and interesting how he said they had twenty minutes to come up with a story and so he claims he made one up there and then. The best of it is he got £150 for the lie he created, amazing journalism.:roll:

Their main target seems to have been Muslims, just the sort of crap that then gets repeated by the bigots on here virtually word for word at times.

What motivates them to generate the racist rubbish they come out with, and why do we let them get away with it?

I can think of six million reasons why our pro-Israeli media demonise Muslims, but I can't mention them lest I be condemned as an anti-semite.

x

not because Muslims ever do anything bad. Ever.

ooh go on, nearly there, almost turned the thread around to blame the muslims for people making up stories about em.

and by the way NOBODYS EVER uttered what youve just alledged

It is alleged that the media demonise Muslims because of a perceived pro-Israel agenda. Some negative stories about Muslims might be made up, don't pretend they all are.

i for one have never stated they ALL are made up, however ive always had the notion that NOT everything in the media is how it seems and should be taken with a pinch of salt, i dont live my life according to the news........unlike some.

and sadly NONE of us will ever know whats the truth, whats lies and whats partly true so.............

is it fair to HATE all muslims cos of things we read, that may or may not be true? seems like fools folly to me

Daily Star reporter Richard Peppiatt has resigned in protest at the paper's anti-Muslim propaganda. Then the reporter starts to get abusive messages from the racists:roll:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2011/mar/08/ex-daily-star-reporter-hate-messages

Interesting.

Good man for speaking out

So that's the treatment journalists get for telling the truth.Nice.

THEY will not be pleased with him,might get Dr Kellied.

Archived