National pie week

Thewestend

Right then.

We have a treat for you! To celebrate natioanal pie week, we're offering pies, pies and more pies. Anyone who's sampled gary the chef's pie will testify that they're ruddy amazing. But if you haven't tried them, then now's the time!!

We have a choice of three pies at any one given point, a choice of gravies and a choice of mash!

The pie fillings range from the standard like beef and ale & chicken and leek, to the pies with difference like chicken tikka & gammon and pineapple, wierd but it works! Because of the way they're flying out we can't promise any filling at anyone point but rest assured they're all amazing and all very big and all £5.95

So come join us and celebrate the much loved pie at The West End

See you soon

Right then.

The pie fillings range from the standard like beef and ale & chicken and leek, to the pies with difference like chicken tikka & gammon and pineapple, wierd but it works!

Il give you ham and pineapple being different, but SWFC have been selling Tikka pies for years! That and Bovril makes it worth going, not much football to see!

Il give you ham and pineapple being different, but SWFC have been selling Tikka pies for years! That and Bovril makes it worth going, not much football to see!

I thought it was chicken tikka, gammon and pineapple all in one pie. That would be different!

Nice one a ham and pineapple pie I like the sound of that. I was a chef and did a "smoked haddock and egg pie" It is scrambled egg in the bottom of the pie and smoked haddock in a bechemel over the egg then the lid on.

Tell your chef to try it on your pie menu it goes down a treat and very popular.

Also a "haggis tattys and neeps pie".

Sorry just throwing ideas at you.

:o ... £5.95 forra lumpa tat pastry wi a bitta dead sheep or summat in it ..... i think they will be growin hairs & turnin funny colors afoor i ever wud be scatty inuff to part wi 6 quid for pub fodder !

Are you on Glossop Road? What time you serving food?

Yes we are on glossop road, just up from sheffield uni union. We serve food from 12-8 everyday, except sunday where we do our sunday lunch from 12-4. Current pies are gammon and pineapple, beef and veg and thai chicken.

Yes we are on glossop road, just up from sheffield uni union. We serve food from 12-8 everyday, except sunday where we do our sunday lunch from 12-4. Current pies are gammon and pineapple, beef and veg and thai chicken.

& for £5.95 long may you have them !!

Archived