Who's gonna stop me smoking cannabis??

I don't care if it's against the law! Downloading music and film torrents is illegal, people still do it, it's too difficult to police. Just like smoking cannabis is!

I know at least a dozen people in sheffield who sell it and it's as easy to get as buying the tobacco and papers I use to smoke it!

Whether the law or anti cannabis groups like it or not, it's impossible to stop! So instead of spending BILLIONS every year to prevent people using it, why not legalise it?

I bet not one of you can come up with a GOOD reason as to why it shouldn't be!

I don't care if it's against the law! Downloading music and film torrents is illegal, people still do it, it's too difficult to police. Just like smoking cannabis is!

I know at least a dozen people in sheffield who sell it and it's as easy to get as buying the tobacco and papers I use to smoke it!

Whether the law or anti cannabis groups like it or not, it's impossible to stop! So instead of spending BILLIONS every year to prevent people using it, why not legalise it?

I think when your all alone in your life as you've pushed everyone away becaused your paranoid up the hills, well then it's time to quit.

Seen it happen 1st hand and not on TV at 9:25am just after Lorraine.

The government just has your interests at heart in telling you which vegetables, fungi and chemicals you can put in your body without committing an offence. After all they know best. There was a comedian called Bobby Nutt, head of some drugs committee. He disagreed with them and they sacked him. Then there was that Cardiff policeman who said Es were safer than asparin but what would he know?

It may seem harsh but they are doing it for you. Gordon Brown even made you more of a criminal if you ever get caught.

We should encourage more people to smoke it, they think it is they hobby and they enjoy it why stop it, Or should we stop all dangerous hobby like dirt biking , rock climbing as they cost the NHS a fortune from repairing those people

You are a very naughty boy !

Archived