Who's gonna stop me smoking cannabis??

I don't care if it's against the law! Downloading music and film torrents is illegal, people still do it, it's too difficult to police. Just like smoking cannabis is!

I know at least a dozen people in sheffield who sell it and it's as easy to get as buying the tobacco and papers I use to smoke it!

Whether the law or anti cannabis groups like it or not, it's impossible to stop! So instead of spending BILLIONS every year to prevent people using it, why not legalise it?

I bet not one of you can come up with a GOOD reason as to why it shouldn't be!

I for one wouldn't want to be working near a man operating a bulldozer or a crane who was as high as a kite or riding on a passenger bus or overtaking a big freight truck with the drivers in the same state. Cannabis impairs judgement just like alcohol does and if alcohol is already responsible for thousands of road deaths or accidents on the job every year why add more problems.

If cannabis ever by chance do become legal I hope that employers will have the right to fire anyone on the spot who shows up for work high or fails the urine test.

Bonzo and yourself are musicians with conflicting experiences, however from reading his ill mannered posts I think your comments make more sense.

Yes well you appear to be on a personal vendetta of some kind and you were bound to agree with me because I disagreed with your current target.

For the record I agree with most of Bonzo's posts on this thread, I just disagree with him about weed enhancing creativity.

Yes well you appear to be on a personal vendetta of some kind and you were bound to agree with me because I disagreed with your current target.

For the record I agree with most of Bonzo's posts on this thread, I just disagree with him about weed enhancing creativity.

*holds hand up*

I think it was me who mentioned enhancing, Bonzo said it MAKES you creative

I think.

Oh I don't know anymore

*loses all motivation and memory.......*

Why would I tell you that?

It just seemed that way, where were you going with that line of questioning then?

And I'm always rather suspicious of self proclaimed free thinkers, especially ones who take it upon themselves to deduct imaginary 'free thinker points' ( :hihi: ) from people who disagree with them. ;)

It just seemed that way, where were you going with that line of questioning then?

And I'm always rather suspicious of self proclaimed free thinkers, especially ones who take it upon themselves to deduct imaginary 'free thinker points' ( :hihi: ) from people who disagree with them. ;)

*Deducts 1,000,000 Free Thinker points*

Bonzo and yourself are musicians with conflicting experiences, however from reading his ill mannered posts I think your comments make more sense.

I agree with Bonzo on cannabis affecting the mind, his ramblings make that point an unquestionable fact,

You are very good at winding me up! You have had nothing to say on this thread that is on the subject or constructive at all! All you did last night was pick on the fact that I made spelling mistakes. All that tells me is that you had nothing better to say!

I'm not taking the bait again, your not worth the time! Go annoy someone else. I have no respect for you or anything that you have got to say.

No vendetta and I have not had any correspondence with him before this thread but him threratening to take one persons head from up their arse and calling another one a peado and to go and touch themselves where they do is not a rational thing don't you agree.

Also I am amazed the mods allow it along with him using two user names to carry arguments on with people.

He says drugs do affect the mind and by his behavior I can see he is correct.

For the record I don't care who smokes cannabis and have lots of friends that do.

None of them insult people like Bonzo does .

You are very good at winding me up! You have had nothing to say on this thread that is on the subject or constructive at all! All you did last night was pick on the fact that I made spelling mistakes. All that tells me is that you had nothing better to say!

I'm not taking the bait again, your not worth the time! Go annoy someone else. I have no respect for you or anything that you have got to say.

I did reply on topic agreeing with you actually on the benefits of cannabis but you missed that out in preference to ramblings and insults.

Some of your posts are disgusting and do not belong on a family forum.

You are also using more than one account on here.

I for one wouldn't want to be working near a man operating a bulldozer or a crane who was as high as a kite .. Cannabis impairs judgement just like alcohol does .

No, it does not.

Can you find a single road death attributed purely to cannabis use?

Some research indicates people who have smoked cannabis drive more cautiously. Saying it's the same as alcohol is plain wrong.

*holds hand up*

I think it was me who mentioned enhancing, Bonzo said it MAKES you creative

I think.

Oh I don't know anymore

*loses all motivation and memory.......*

OK, my mistake. I shouldn't have said it makes you creative. I do think it brings out my creativity though. It's not some magic drug that can make anyone an artist.

Archived