Who's gonna stop me smoking cannabis??

I think that if you google you'll find that you're wrong, you don't do yourself any favours by constantly attempting to mask over the downside af cannabis of which there is more than one..

The worst one being it has given you such a high post count? :hihi:

Stop posting un- substantiated lies.

Michael told police he had left home at 1:30 a.m. to see a friend but couldn't remember the route. He said he had taken a sleeping pill that had been prescribed eight days earlier and admitted smoking cannabis earlier in the night, Efemini said.

"He acknowledges and recognizes that his actions ... had the effect of causing other road users to be in danger," Mukul Chawla told the court, "and that stark fact caused him to be greatly ashamed."

Chawla said Michael even admitted that shame to officers when he was arrested, telling the police, "It's so ridiculously dangerous."

Michael has used prescribed medicine for many years, Chawla said, and earlier this year decided to stop taking them completely. Though it went well initially, Chawla said Michael eventually started having anxiety and insomnia, and reluctantly asked a doctor for sleeping pills to manage it.

http://articles.cnn.com/2010-09-14/entertainment/george.michael.sentencing_1_guilty-plea-georgios-panayiotou-first-fan?_s=PM:SHOWBIZ

Michael told police he had left home at 1:30 a.m. to see a friend but couldn't remember the route. He said he had taken a sleeping pill that had been prescribed eight days earlier and admitted smoking cannabis earlier in the night, Efemini said.

"He acknowledges and recognizes that his actions ... had the effect of causing other road users to be in danger," Mukul Chawla told the court, "and that stark fact caused him to be greatly ashamed."

Chawla said Michael even admitted that shame to officers when he was arrested, telling the police, "It's so ridiculously dangerous."

Michael has used prescribed medicine for many years, Chawla said, and earlier this year decided to stop taking them completely. Though it went well initially, Chawla said Michael eventually started having anxiety and insomnia, and reluctantly asked a doctor for sleeping pills to manage it.

http://articles.cnn.com/2010-09-14/entertainment/george.michael.sentencing_1_guilty-plea-georgios-panayiotou-first-fan?_s=PM:SHOWBIZ

(My bold) Is that comment directed at me?

If so I will report the post.

Taken from your post

Despite showing leniency, the judge mentioned Michael's two previous drug arrests, saying, "It does not appear you took proper steps to deal with what is clearly an addiction to cannabis."

Michael was found guilty in 2007 of unfit driving through tiredness and prescription medication and received a two-year driving ban. He also received a caution for cannabis in 2006 and a caution for cannabis and crack cocaine in 2008, Efemini said.He was arrested again the following year near Hampstead Heath park in north London and cautioned for possession of a controlled substance.

What a fine upstanding fellow of society.:roll:

I can't, blaze away my good man, blaze away!

Hahah .. what Discodown says !!

After having spent the last week having an intense withdrawal from my legally prescribed drug from my Doctor (Oxycodone) I am seriously considering a smoke.

Archived